How Do the Buccaneers Keep Up With the Saints?
How can the Buccaneers keep the pace with Drew Brees and the Saints offense?
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
The Buccaneers are flying high and making a run at the playoffs. Four wins in a row and all of Tampa Bay believes. The offense doesn’t give up and the defense is realizing the vision that all of Bucs Nation had for it.
It’s all going well in the land of Dirk Koetter and company.
First things first. In order to continue that run to January football, the Bucs need to take care of business. That means beating the New Orleans Saints this week.
Over the years in New Orleans, the faces have changed. Marques Colston has come and gone. Jimmy Graham has come and gone. The one name that hasn’t changed, however, is Drew Brees. He has been throwing touchdowns in the Big Easy since 2006, and with 30 in 2016, is showing no signs of slowing down.
So how do the Bucs keep up with this high-powered, potentially lethal, attack? We discuss in this week’s roundtable.