Here are five things we learned during the Buccaneers loss to the Cowboys on Sunday night.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
The Buccaneers took the national stage last Sunday night to tangle with the Cowboys. It was rough early, the Bucs took the lead later, but in the end couldn’t prevent Dallas from earning their 12th win of the season.
To their credit, the Bucs stayed in there and had a chance to win on the final drive. For a team that hasn’t been in the playoff race in quite some time, they put on quite the display for themselves. They showed they can play with the upper echelon in the league, and cannot let this loss define the season.
We haven’t gotten to see this team much in prime time, and it was exciting. Was it perfect? No. There were some great moments and there were some not so great moments.
On the big stage, we did learn a lot about the Bucs. Some of it was good, some of it was not. Here are five things we learned coming out of that game and moving ahead the rest of the year.