What are the biggest Buccaneers flaws that were exposed against the Dallas Cowboys?
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
The game last week has been well-documented. The Buccaneers went into Dallas and came up a bit short. They started slow, fought their way back, and had a chance to win. In the end, Dallas was too much and the winning streak was over.
To their credit, the Bucs hung tough. They staged a strong comeback in the second half and showed that they belong on the big stage. Bucs Nation has a lot to be excited about as we move ahead into the future.
However, we also learned a bit more about the Bucs weaknesses. Dallas is at an elite level, and elite teams are able to expose the weaknesses of teams that aren’t as strong, and that is what happened last week.
So for this week’s roundtable, we decided to discuss what we think are the biggest weaknesses with the beloved Bucs.
Here is what we came up with.