Who are the best Buccaneers pass rushers of all time?
More from The Pewter Plank
- 2021 NFL Draft: 3 best defensive linemen for the Buccaneers
- NFTs Tom Brady needs to make with ‘Autograph’ when it goes up
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: What if Tony Dorsett was drafted over Ricky Bell?
- Buccaneers: Ross Cockrell return is good sign for secondary
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: This Devin White bobblehead is awesome
Happy holidays Buccaneers fans! We hope you are enjoying your family and friends, wherever you might be on this holiday Sunday afternoon.
Thanks for sticking with us and reading our content day in and day out.
While we get into our Sunday afternoon, with two games on tap today, let’s take a look back through Bucs history. Starting right from the beginning in 1976, what has been one constant all the way through?
Besides losing. I hear some of you cynical fans out there.
Defense. That’s what I mean. Throughout the eras, the Bucs have had solid defensive players. And they have been able to get to the passer.
Noah Spence was a high-profile draft pick this past year, and is starting to come into his own. Teamed with Robert Ayers, Spence is becoming a threat that the league must take notice of.
But he doesn’t make this list yet. Who does? Today we are looking back at the five best pass rushers in team history.
Let’s get things started.