Who are the best Buccaneers pass rushers of all time?
More from The Pewter Plank
- Buccaneers should not sign any veteran free agent wide receivers
- Buccaneers smartly connected to perfect offensive free agent fit
- Buccaneers still need to address biggest problem before camp
- Most likely cuts coming for the Buccaneers wide receivers
- Terrible Buccaneers take that needs to quickly disappear
Happy holidays Buccaneers fans! We hope you are enjoying your family and friends, wherever you might be on this holiday Sunday afternoon.
Thanks for sticking with us and reading our content day in and day out.
While we get into our Sunday afternoon, with two games on tap today, let’s take a look back through Bucs history. Starting right from the beginning in 1976, what has been one constant all the way through?
Besides losing. I hear some of you cynical fans out there.
Defense. That’s what I mean. Throughout the eras, the Bucs have had solid defensive players. And they have been able to get to the passer.
Noah Spence was a high-profile draft pick this past year, and is starting to come into his own. Teamed with Robert Ayers, Spence is becoming a threat that the league must take notice of.
But he doesn’t make this list yet. Who does? Today we are looking back at the five best pass rushers in team history.
Let’s get things started.