Here are five concerns the Buccaneers have as they head into the off-season.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
Jason Licht and Dirk Koetter have begun to put together quite the little team for our Buccaneers, have they not? When this team is clicking on all cylinders, they feature a stifling defense and an offense that can make plays to beat you each and every week.
I mean, in one season, the Bucs were a sniff away from the playoffs. That’s some impressive work by the leadership of this franchise if you ask me.
Led by a franchise quarterback, this team has the chance to do some special things in the coming years. Earlier this week, I took a look at five things the team has to be excited about as we move ahead.
But it’s not all sunshine and beaches in Tampa.
Today, I want to look at five specific areas of concern. They aren’t all necessarily player upgrades that need to be made. Some are simply some areas of play, firmly held with incumbent players, that simply need to get better.
Let’s get started.