Who was the Buccaneers biggest surprise player of 2016?
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
The 2016 season for the Buccaneers is complete. We are one week into the post-mortem period, getting over our wounds from finishing just on the outside looking into the playoff picture. The Bucs got close but just weren’t ready to get over the hurdle.
Now that we are moved away from the final game, we can start to look back on the year that was. It was an interesting year, with many highs and lows. It was a season that went from the brink of falling apart to the brink of making the tournament.
It certainly was a year to talk about.
The Bucs had many performances worth talking about, both on the positive and the negative side. But who were the biggest surprises?
For this week’s roundtable, we talked about our choices for the biggest surprise on the team in 2016. Here’s what we came up with.