Buccaneers general manager Jason Licht and the front office are hard at work to find the right talents that this team needs in this upcoming draft. So where do they look?
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are sitting on the cusp of greatness, and need to win in both the draft and free agency this off-season. Head Coach Dirk Koetter lead his team to a 9-7 record, which is something to be very proud of.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
For a team with little to no skill on the offense side of the ball, Koetter squeezed every ounce of talent out of his team for a successful season. So where does the team turn to in the draft?
There has been much talk of acquiring weapons for Jameis Winston this off-season, to help the young franchise quarterback reach his full potential. So does that mean they will focus their efforts on the offensive side of the ball… or will they draft for depth on the defensive side of the ball?
Either way the Bucs look, there are plenty of holes to fill along with positions that require competition and depth.. Now, here is the Pewter Plank’s second and updated mock draft for your Bucs. Starting with the first round.