Why do we love the Buccaneers?
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
Happy Valentine’s Day, Buccaneers fans. We hope that you are waking up with that special someone, or at the very least, have the plans all set for tonight. Whether you are with someone or not, we will keep you warm with this post filled with Valentine’s Day love.
This morning, we are focusing the holiday love on the team that resides at One Buc Place. You all love this team, and you have your own reasons why. It could be that your parents loved the team and brought you up with the Bucs. You may have moved into the area and adopted them as your favorite. Or you might simply enjoy a team with a young developing nucleus.
Whatever it is, each of you have a reason why you love the Bucs. Well, on this Valentine’s Day, we decided to go round the table on this very subject. The next set of slides, each contributor to the Pewter Plank will talk about why they love the Bucs.
Let’s get started, cue the R & B music.