Here are five high priced free agent options for the Buccaneers.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
Our Buccaneers are a team on the rise. A 9-7 season that left them just on the outside of the playoff picture has everyone buzzing about 2017. With players like Jameis Winston, Mike Evans, and Kwon Alexander to name just a few, this team has a young core that is growing together. The Bucs are setting the scene for a team that will be good for a long time.
However, there are holes that need to be filled. On both sides of the football, the team needs help. Who is going to be opposite Evans? How can they make the pass defense even better? These are just two of the questions that need answering during the off-season.
March 9th is the first chance to answer those questions. At 4 PM on the 9th, free agency begins. Teams begin to make their plays for the best players on the market, and with cap room, the Bucs will be in that mix.
Just a few days ago, we talked about some inexpensive options that Jason Licht may have to choose from. These were the Walmart and Target type of options. Today we are going high-end. Imagine walking into a fancy clothing store and picking anything you want off of the rack and making that purchase.
Today, we are looking at five top-shelf, high-end free agents who would make good fits with the Bucs.