2017 NFL Mock Draft: Buccaneers at 19 and 31 Others
Pick acquired from the Los Angeles Rams.
While Jared Goff is still trying to figure out how to be an NFL quarterback, the Tennessee Titans
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
are about to give theirs a brand new weapon to go along with Demarco Murray, Travis Henry and the oh-so-promising Tajae Sharpe.
When writing about Clemson receiver Mike Williams, Daniel Jeremiah of NFL Network wrote,
"“Overall, his combination of size, physicality, and nasty temperament is unique. He should be a true No. 1 receiver very early in his NFL career.”"
Seems to be just what the doctor ordered for the Titans and young Marcus Mariota as he continues to build what seems to be a promising future.
If Jeremiah’s words ring true – which they should – then this may be the last time we see Tennessee in the Top-10 for a while.