Buccaneers: Five Best First Round Picks in Franchise History
1 of 6
Who are the five best Buccaneers first round picks of all time?
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
Jason Licht and the Buccaneers are getting ready for the NFL draft. Number 19 is where they make their first round pick but they have a great many options for what to do. Do they make a move up to secure one of the big running backs? Do they trade back or stay put? 19 is a great spot to be choosing as it brings lots of intrigue.
But we will find out more about that later on.
For now, we are taking a walk back through franchise history. The Bucs draft history has been colorful to say the least. But there have been a lot of successful moments. There have been the fair share of Bucs great picks.
Let’s figure out who was the best. We are going to countdown the five best first round draft picks in franchise history.