Here are five reasons why the signing of DeSean Jackson is a great move for the Buccaneers.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
DeSean Jackson, the top wide receiver on the free agent market, joins Jameis Winston and Mike Evans. Jason Licht has fired a shot heard around the NFC South. That shot tells everyone that 9-7 was not good enough, and the Bucs are here to compete.
Licht means business and that is bad news for the rest of the league. It’s good news for Bucs Nation, however.
While you all enjoy the moment, take note of a very important fact. Not only was Jackson the best talent available on the market, he is also the perfect player to complement the Bucs system.
Here are five reasons why this move is nothing short of spectacular.