Buccaneers Seven Round Mock Draft: Special Edition
Here is a special edition of our Buccaneers seven round mock draft, written by our top college experts.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
This morning, the Buccaneers and the rest of the NFL sit exactly one month away from the NFL draft. Final preparations are underway. Visits are being taken by players. Interviews and workouts are being conducted. It’s that annual time of year when general managers around the league take their best guess as to who will be the stars of tomorrow.
With all of that, it’s time to amp up the speculation. It’s the annual mock draft season where they come fast and furious. All over the map, the mock drafts are out there.
So today we present a seven round Bucs mock draft. But it’s not just any mock draft. If anyone looks at ESPN, they know that they present two mocks by their experts, Todd McShay and Mel Kiper. We don’t have those two, but we have our experts, David Harrison and Zach Sauers.
We present to you a seven round Bucs mock by David Harrison and by Zach Sauers. We go through each round, alternating between our two experts, giving you the chance to compare their thoughts.
Let’s get started with Zach’s first round choice: