Buccaneers: A very early 53-man roster prediction
By Zach Sauers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are full swing into their post draft activities now with OTAs and mini-camp just around the bend. What players from the current roster have the best chance of making the 53-man roster?
For a team looking to finally turn the next page and begin a new era, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have done what it takes for a team looking to take the next step. Thanks to the endless work of General Manager Jason Licht, Head Coach Dirk Koetter, and the rest of the Bucs brass, the bay is beginning to make waves across the NFL.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
Now with the Buc’s 90-man roster completely full from off-season acquisitions such as free agents and rookies, Koetter looks to point is team in the right direction to have a successful season in 2017.
Lead by the young gunslinger Jameis Winston, the Bucs itch towards reaching the playoffs and winning the NFC South after a long drought.
So who will be accompanying Winston and the rest of the Bucs’ stars for the 2017 season? Lets take a look at the PewterPlank’s very own way too early 53-man roster prediction. Starting with the quarterbacks and none other than the savior of this franchise himself.