Wide Receiver Kenny Golladay
Exploding on to the scene week one, with 69 yards and two touchdowns, Kenny Golladay has been hampered by injuries for most of the year. He returned in week ten but only has eight catches since then. While he doesn’t have a lot of catches he makes the most of them averaging 21.5 yards per catch and 28 yards over the past four games.
More from Bucs News
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
- Todd Bowles admits he only looks at three things on Bucs schedule
While the Lions have two game-changing receivers already in Golden Tate and Marvin Jones Jr, Kenny gives them something the other two can’t, height. At 6’4″ 213 pounds, Golladay is a tall, quick, and athletic receiver that can get higher than any Buccaneers corner can reach.
While Golladay wasn’t a big recruit coming out of Northern Illinois he was selected in the third round and people were calling him a sleeper for fantasy. The Buccaneers have struggled against the pass this year, except last week against Brett Hundley, giving wide receivers a major chance to shine. The Bucs will likely be without Vernon Hargreaves again leaving Ryan Smith and Brent Grimes to cover the Lions. Tate and Jones are going to be the focus this week but the Bucs can’t forget about the tallest weapon for the Lions. Golladay could be a nice daily fantasy pickup this week.