Find the full inactives for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New York Giants Week 11 matchup. Tampa Bay will be shorthanded on the defensive side of the ball.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New York Giants released their official inactives for their Week 11 game.
Tampa Bay will be extremely shorthanded on defense as multiple starters will be forced to sit out.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
Curry was a high-profile signing this offseason. After winning a Super Bowl with the Philadelphia Eagles, injury have taken a toll on his first season with the Bucs.
New York can take advantage of the banged-up Bucs defense. However, the Bucs are in a position to put up points of their own. The only offensive contributor sitting out is rookie running back Ronald Jones.
DE Vinny Curry
LB Lavonte David
S Justin Evans
RB Ronald Jones
CB M.J. Stewart
QB Ryan Griffin
G Alex Cappa
C Evan Brown
QB Kyle Lauletta
WR Jawill Davis
DT John Jenkins
DT R.J. McIntosh
DB Tony Lippett
CB Kam Moore
No surprises here for New York. Overall, the Giants enter the game in good shape. They definitely have the advantage in the health department.