WR Mike Evans
Out of every Buccaneer this week, Evans is the player to bank on. No matter the matchup, Evans produces. The Ravens shut down the passing attack last week, but Winston still managed to find Evans to the tune of four catches for 121 yards.
Evans hasn’t found the end zone in his last five games. Expect that drought to end in Dallas.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
QB Jameis Winston
In the rain and cold of Baltimore, Winston only managed four fantasy points a week ago. That was an aberration. With weather a non-factor against the Cowboys, Winston will bounce back on the stat sheet.
Before last week’s ugly performance, Winston averaged 24.97 fantasy points in the previous three games. Hey, even the wonderful Skip Bayless has taken note of Winston’s strong play of late.
Unless interceptions become a problem, Winston is a lock for a 20-point performance, even against a tough defense.
RB Peyton Barber
Last week, Peyton Barber had one of the best games in his young career against Baltimore. He rushed for 85 yards on 19 carries and added a touchdown to an impressive day.
With the Cowboys allowing Marlon Mack to rush for 100 yards a week ago, Barber has an RB2 ceiling this week.