Should the Buccaneers bring back Chris Conte?
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
The Buccaneers season pulls further and further away. The team had playoff dreams for the first time in quite a while. They improved greatly, but in the end showed there are still holes to fill. The Bucs came up just a little bit short of the tournament, so on to the off-season we go.
What’s the next best thing to watching the Bucs play? Speculation! That’s what. Isn’t that what fuels our late conversations over the beer of choice, or for those of us who don’t drink, the soft drink of choice? If we didn’t speculate about the team, what would we do until minicamp?
What we do is tell the general manager how to do his job. We can be a mini version of Jason Licht, it’s fun. The Bucs have 17 unrestricted free agents, and we are going to talk about the merits of each, and whether or not they should be retained. We started this just a couple of days ago by looking at Jacquizz Rodgers.
Today the subject is Chris Conte.