Should the Buccaneers bring back Russell Shepard?
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
Other than for the Patriots and the Falcons it’s the off-season, so that means it’s speculation time for the Buccaneers. Jason Licht and company are already hard at work planning how to build this team for the future. There is film to review and decisions to make.
The decisions begin with the in-house free agents, and the Bucs have a lot of them. The number of unrestricted free agents is 17 to be exact (per Spotrac). That’s a lot of players to make decisions about before moving to players outside of the organization.
So as always, we are going to guide Jason Licht and help him with his decisions.