Who are the five best third round draft picks in Buccaneers history?
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
The NFL draft as been a place the Buccaneers have excelled lately. This hit or miss waste land has brought the team the likes of Jameis Winston, Mike Evans and Kwon Alexander, just to name a few. After a whole lot of years of bad drafting, things have turned for the better.
Jason Licht may have figured out free agency, but he isn’t too shabby at the draft either.
Well it is that time again for the Bucs and for the NFL. The strong wave of free agency has passed on by and the draft is rapidly approaching. April 27 will be here before we know it, and it will be time to see who Jason Licht and company believe are the stars of tomorrow.
While we wait for that process to play out, we continue our trip down memory lane. We have been looking, by round, at the best draft picks in franchise history. So far, we have covered the first round and the second round.
This morning, we take a look at the third round.