Buccaneers: A very early June depth chart prediction
By Zach Sauers
Now almost mid-way through the off-season, the Buccaneers roster has started to take shape. Here is a prediction of the Bucs depth chart come September.
The Buccaneers have just begun their final portion of OTAs (mini-camp) and the team is already beginning to take shape. Now although most of the early part of team activities are heavily focused on veteran and returning players… some rookies have already began to catch the eye of both the media and their coaches.
If you begin to factor in the possible releases/cuts of veteran players along with value of the in coming drafted and undrafted rookies, you begin to get an idea of just how this roster will take shape.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
So just how will this roster take form? Will Doug Martin remain with the team? What about the kicker situation… or who’s gonna be the number two quarterback behind Jameis Winston this year?
By using the roster numbers from the previous season and the Early Roster Prediction brought to you by the Pewter Plank, here is a predicted depth chart come regular season for your Bucs. (With some minor changes)