Buccaneers Most Disappointing Players of the 2016 Season
Who were the Buccaneers most disappointing players of 2016?
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
The Buccaneers had many individual players worth discussing in 2016. There were rookies like Noah Spence who have a big future ahead of them. Jameis Winston continued the record-setting pace of his young career. Mike Evans showed the world he is one of the league’s best.
There were some great individual performances, which we counted down here yesterday. There were other performances that didn’t make the list, such as Mike Evans’ performance on Thursday Night Football. That was some night for him, wasn’t it?
Some performances were surprising. Last week, our roundtable entertained that topic. This week, we decided to take a look at the other end of the spectrum. We go around the table and pick our most disappointing players of the season.
Let’s get it started.